Malibu Shores

JackPeyton

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just google some interviews with her, even from the time it happened. you will start to see theres a lot more to the story. there is also a 6 part interview with her at a fanfest on youtube where i think she briefly mentions it.

the whole story still isnt out, id love it to be. but pretty much it seems that Joss W didnt like CC for whatever reason and thats why he sent her over to Angel knowing he would mostly work on Buffy and then when he became more involved in angel they clashed, she got prego, she hated that they regressed her character development, they had it out, they wrote her into a coma for mat leave, and when they all came back for season 5 she was told she wasnt being picked up. she went back for the 100th epsidoe to tie her character arc up for the fans pretty much. shes also one of few BTVS people not to charge redic amounts of money for events and pictures and [!@#$%^&*]. Im not claiming she was a perfect person to employ or an innocent victim in anything, but she was fired for some reason that has never been stated and its hard to picture it being osmething knowing what all the other cast members were like...

• Members

Poor Charisma. The only time I enjoyed Angel was the first few seasons, when she had a big role and the actors played off each other well. After they shoved her to the side for their little pet Fred and they started doing so much other crap, I lost interest.

Archived