AMC: Tuesday, September 16, 2008

• Members

IA. Its been a long time since I loved Ryan/Annie scenes but that reminded me of why they were a great couple and actually gave me some hope that they could get past the last few months. That stuff was good. Overall amazing show. AMC has been rocking

Annie is the most multi-layered character on the show right now. MCE is so dynamic bc she's palying Annie through a ton of range. We see her crazy, humorous, bitchy, nice, devastated, sad, etc... She's so unpredictable and we are seeing so many facets to the character

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was another good episode.

I loved the ending with the tree. Annie & Ryan telling Emma was also tearjerking, imo.

Leave it to JR to be dumb enough to text something so important to Babe at work!

Adam & Erica were hilarious and so were Pete & JR. I can't wait to see where this storyline is headed now that Kendall & Erica are teaming up against Adam & JR. I hope Opal pops up since her son is involved, too.

• Members

Me too but I think they should use him less. I fear he will be overexposed and will quickly lose his appeal. Its the Spinelli effect and dont want to see that crossover to Petey bc he's so great

I forgot to mention but WHY did New Beginnings/New Divorce have to be brought up today? These stupid shows have lasted from MMT to BE and now Pratt. Im thinking either Carruthers or Frons is responsible bc its ridiculous. Surely they can do better for Erica bc I HATE her shows. Please Pratt, do not bring them back

Archived