The Nelson Report

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't that the truth. You would think that Nelson would be paying close attention to how karma is slapping Hinsey in the face. She thought she was untouchable as she stepped all over people for years. Nelson better tread lightly and stop with the BS because karma is a bitch.

• Members

• Which gay superstar, who is married with kids, thinks he/she runs his/her soap and also foolishly believes he/she has them all fooled? In fact, everyone he works with knows this person is the biggest diva and fraud on the show. And network, for that matter

OK I give.....

• Members

We've all got to stop this! I'm serious. Curiosity gets the best of me like everyone...but it makes us, as a group, such a den of vipers. This gossip addicted culture we're in, with "outing" being the sport-de-jour...this isn't good, is it?

• Members

If they were to recast the role of Kendall, Tamara Braun "could" work. I emphasize the word could. I personally think if Alicia and ABC can't come to terms on a deal, they should write the character out. This show has been Kendall centric for many years now (up until now with Greenlee taking that role), so the show could use a break and have a chance to focus on other characters and relationships. JUst my two cents, and I think Greenlee would be more enjoyable without Zendall there proping her up and playing the roles of doormats to the character.

Archived