Brad Pitt becomes a dad!

Toups

• Members

IMO, brad/jen's marriage was over before angelina even came into the picture. VH-1 did a make-ups/break-ups show and from interviews on tv/mags it was obvious that brad/jen were having problems. Especially when jen wouldn't say brad was the love of her life in one mag. :lol: To blame angelina is ridiculous, jen married brad not angelina, so she has/had no loyalty to her. I still love all three though, and don't really care who's with who I go to see their movies, and could care less about their personal lives.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel bad for JA, but, I mean, they have to move on with their lives, and naturally, this was going to happen if things kept progressing with Brangelina. I'm happy for them! It's obvious BP wanted to be a father, and it's just not what JA wanted at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Thank you. Jen is a nice woman but jeez, she ain't the first and won't be the last to experience that. There were no kids involved, just two people who formed a union and then broke it due to "irreconcilable differences". It's been almost a year, people (the media, anyhow). GET. OVER. IT. They have, so why can't you?

• Members

I guess I may be one of the only few guys who does't think Angelina is all that. Seriously, I would have been so much happier with a pretty, stable wife like Jen. No need to screw up a a good thing with Miss. Social cause of the week. The baby may keep them together for now, but I can't see them lasting for too long. If Brad can "cheat" and move on once before, he'll do it again. That's what guys do :) Well, some of us....

• Members

I like Angie, but I hate Brangelina. It's tacky how their relationship has been flaunted in the media. It's hard to ignore their "romance" when they're being photographed everywhere.

Angie needs to take heart: If he does it with you, he will do it to you. brad seems as though he's going through some middle aged crisis.

All I know is that karma ia a !@#$%^&*]. This breakup is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to Jen. She can and is doing better. With someone like Brad, Jennifer Aniston does not for enemies. Seven years and the man humiliates her without any show of respect.

But that's my peace.

Archived