AMC: Friday, August 8, 2008

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do Tad and Jesse always call each other 'baby'??? It's kinda funny/cute but at first I'm always like "uh did he just say that?".

Las Vegas is a snore. Pratt needs to get here ASAP.

I enjoyed Jake/Taylor yesterday - I'm excited about their storyline.

• Members

Tad/Jesse are the only part of today's episode I liked. Jesse got to be smart. Tad got to be funny.

Angie/Cassandra. Bless DM, she managed to tone down Yaya by the end of that episode. DM overacts too, but when she's good, she's good.

Krystal/Colby. Krystal CAREY = greatest mother figure ever. Drunk Colby. I just don't friggin' care.

Ryan/Annie/Zach/Kendall/Greenlee/Ryan. Zach and Kendall should really be on the backburner if this is all the current writers (I feel this is as much Pratt as it is B&E right now, he may not be in the driver's seat but he's the GPS) can come up with for them, they really don't need to air. Kendall, like Greenlee/Aidan and Annie are just being used to show how noble and terrific Ryan is (which is b-s). Zach, whatever, same song different day - Mr. Coolness knows everything and acts super cool about it. They all pretty much suck right now. I want most of them dead. The BSC Annie story started out with potential, but not even Annie with the pop-up Richie is interesting anymore. There was that Friday with the car crash and the gas pipe in Greenlee's apartment but they didn't follow up gas pipe or anything. How can BSC be so boring?

• Members

How old are Babs & Foster supposed to be? They're making it seem like Babs & Foster are in their 70's or something, when at best they should be at least in their 60's.

:blink:

Well I guess with Frons around any couple over 40 is old :mellow:

The show is pretty boring, beyond sick of the Ryan propping. Tad and Jesse are "meh" cause from what I've read from spoilers, being Tad's BFF won't be doing Jesse any favors

• Members

:lol:

Yes I am totally beyond annoyed with Kendall's harping towards Annie. It wasn't too long ago (minus the murder) that Kendall was identical to Annie. Doing whatever was necessary to hold on to her dear Ryan.

Archived