AMC : Recast or not?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just to add to this, the new SOD describes "Nia" as a someone who has struggled her whole life.

Now (and this is pure speculation) if they were going to re-cast Babe this would be the time to start the process: AB started airing in October which means her contract reaches the one year mark in September. So they would want a nunuBabe for September.

Having said that I'm leaning towards Nia being a Pratt newbie. We know he doing a rich vs. poor story at Fusion. But who is poor? Babe isn't poor, Annie isn't poor being married to Ryan, Amanda is a millionaire (although they're probably forgotten that). So Pratt will have to bring on these poor staffers (although it looks like Randi *puke* might be joining Fusion so she could fit the bill).

• Members

Is there nowhere else in Pine Valley for women to work but Fusion? Why not have her working with Krystal at The Comeback or something? What really pisses me off that when one of these women starts working at Fusion they're instantly some high flying executive despite having no real qualifications or experience. Amanda should be making the coffee and photocopying and that sort of stuff, instead of sitting in on meetings with Kendall and Greenlee...what the hell is Babe even doing there anyway? Or Annie? Neither of them have the relevant experience to be doing it, and wasn't there a spoiler about Babe and Amanda bitching about how Kendall and Greenlee never turn up at work or something? HELLO THEY'RE YOUR F--ING BOSSES, THEY OWN THE DAMN COMPANY, THEY CAN COME AND GO AS THEY LIKE, YOU ARE PAID TO WORK FOR THEM!!! Rant over...

• Members

I hope they do get rid of the New Colby. She is like a pretty Zombie. She has no energy and is very dull and annoying. Her and the snobby New Babe need to go. IMO, they are both horrible recasts that don't have chemistry with any of the characters on the show.

Archived