GH: Discussion for the week of July 14th-18th

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SB does the same facial expression regardless of what the scene entails. So in reference to his skill he does the same things over and over again regardless of it being a dramatic or comedic situation.

He is actually one of the few things keeping my interest in this show.

The Jasam fanbase was decimated the moment they ruined Sam's character for Laison. Jason and Robin are long since dead and Laison has been on perpetual stand by for the last few months or so... Jason has no story. I don't even mean the fact that he has no story of significance. I mean that he has No. Story. He is just a tacky add on to the Carly/Sonny tug of war and the teens murder storyline.

• Members

It wasn't all that bad for me I mean there were many scenes I enjoyed watching

but the dialog is what I have issues with

its something missing many segments, they seem to say much of the same thing. I noticed the repetition they kept

hammering it in repeating the word "Power" in dialog.

A new week a new character that I don't care about. I enjoyed the return of "Jasper Jax" as a long time fan

the suave debonair International Financier is shining through again

As a Kirsten fan it was hard to watch her with Spinelli. I like them better as friends the romance angle doesnt work for me but they have fans

so good for them. I enjoy her acting so whatever.

Jason doesn't seem like a mob lord but a babysitter he's all over the place. Where are his henchmen and he lives in PH2 not 3

unless he moved....I didn't even notice the Emmy deal I have to watch the marathon

I like the acting dynamics of Bruce Weitz/Steve Macht/Rick Hearst/SJB good acting goes down for me.

Enjoyed Nik, I like his dialog esp in scenes w/Alexis.

Lulu is when I started watching old eppys of the Tudors couldn't take it. I didn't know her family

has a history of crazy (Maxi) so that surprised me...Laura went boinkers but that is one.

Not interested in any new mobster right now Russian or otherwise. Anna I don't like or dislike; I just don't

care one way or the other. Enjoy Noah immensely I guess he's stuck with Anna

(what a surprise). I liked Sonny he made a lot of sense for me this week. Kate lost a point with me

I like her but why would she "assume" Jax would be seen with her for some game w/the press

he's a married man. Bad idea but he put her in check good move.

This summer its no big deal. Its not like I'm looking for my remote;

now, its like I missed it, oh well. I liked the other week when they had lots of flowers

in their settings it was fresh and colorful...

For me,

I get so tired of " Sam was ruined because of Liason when Jason/Elizabeth knew each other before this character even came to Port Chuck

the Sam character was not ruined for Liason; geeze she did that all on her own she came on a conartist, hooker, marrying men for money so what does that have to do with Elizabeth? oh and thief.

what is this silly fable that Liason ruined her character? She was ruined when she flipped from Jax to Stumpy didnt know who her baby daddy

was because she shagged two men in one night then Jason stepped up to claim Sonny's kid which made it seem like she had three lovers who

could have been the daddy this was "before" Elizabeth Webber and Jason Morgan. (and her years of blubbering) all women are poorly scribed with few

exceptions on this show...Sam is no different than all the others who have been thrown under a bus they rotate (this one then that one).

Peekabootwo.jpg

Archived