GH: Discussion for the week of July 14th-18th

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spinelli & Maxie were amazing. I loved how she just kissed him and they started to undress eachother but he was fumbling around and she took control. it was obvious she was doing because she always turn to sex but also because it was self distructive to the only real friednship she has ever had, and if maxie is anything its self distructive.

i also, as a huge spinmax fan, didnt mind we didnt see them having sex. it wasnt like it was some long awaited love making for a rooting couple who had been torn apart. it was a spur of the moment thing.

and when jason walked in - thatw as the best wtf look ever.

i also loved scenes at the overlook because maxie said everything i knew as a maxie fan as to why she did it. i as a spinmax also dont mind the she regrets it because she had sex with her bestfriend because its what she does - she uses sex whenever something in her life is wrong or she feels bad. she does not like spin like that. she used him. she should feel bad.

it also had great Jason/Spin bromance scenes. The way KJason patted him on the back as Maxie walked away. the 'Are you ok?' was funny. All of it.

Cant wait for Jason/maxie scenes. I love those too.

• Members

OK, the Emmy thing is beyond tacky. It was in every single scene yesterday except Carly's house and the overlook. Really?! Makes me embarrassed to be a GH fan. That's just arrogant and tacky. On the floor of a hospital?!? What the hell would it be doing there? At least on SB it wasn't so misplaced if I remember correctly. Plus SB deserved it!

Loved Jason's facial expressions yesterday. He really does that well. :lol:

Archived