GH: Discussion for the week of July 14th-18th

• Members

Well I have found the humor in the Emmy thing and I'm renaming the show Spot the Emmy for the week. I couldn't care less what's going on in Port Charles but I want to see if I can find the Emmy in every scene. :lol: Today I only noticed it at the Police Station and Kate's office. Am I missing it somewhere else?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO seriously.

To me, GH stopped being GH the minute they killed Alan. They have no desire to be soapy anymore. There are no real SLs of any merit. There are not really any etched-in-stone couples. They have their foot in every door with these characters. And as soon as you invest, the character is killed off or taken off contract.

The ratings are so low that you'd think that GH has nowhere to go but up. But really, they have nowhere to go but down. They will continue to sink lower and lower. The show is garbage.

• Members

GH just needs to tare it all down and rebuild. Bring back/on some more Quatermaines(I'd except long lost kids). Bring back some Cassadine's. And get rid of Sonny, Kate, Jax, and Carly or send them to the backburner. Also, write some better hospital stories that have nothing to do with the mob.

And get back to telling character driven stories.

• Members

really, thats would be great., but they dont have to do even that.

just tell a great umbrella storyline revolving around the hospital AND KEEP IT AT THE HOSPITAL! bring out Bobbie and Monica. Use Liz, Robin, Patrick. Hell - Leyla, Lainey, Kelly, Nadine. Nikolas funds the place. Have Lulu realize she doesnt want a job in fashion and sned her to nursing school. Yie it all together - center the show around the hospital.

And to be honest - i hate sonny, i do, but im scared for GH's ratings if they lsoe him. fans of the last 10 years - GH is Sonny. No, not to all, but to most. I am aware it survived without him - but can it now?

• Members

I have to say that when it comes to Jason, I waver more than with any other character on the canvas. For one, I think Steve Burton has gotten so lazy in his acting and it shows. Plus, the blatant refusal of shirtless scenes is NOT okay. Then I think that it's majority the character of Jason that restricts Burton so much and if he were in any way challenged, he would step up. There are times Burton will come roaring back to life in a scene and I'm smitten all over again. I mostly think Jason can die but Steve Burton needs another character to play.

Archived