November 21-25, 2005

Toups

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With the exception of the NBC shows, it looks like Wednesday was a good day for the soaps...looks like lots of people had them on while cooking Thanksgiving dinner!

On a completely different note, the ABC shows seem to be down quite a bit from last year. I've always wondered...how much of this 'decline' is accounted for by SoapNet? Are there any numbers for that network that might make it seem that the ABC shows really haven't dropped that much? For the brief year that I watched DAYS (in addition to my first & foremost, GL), I always recorded it from SoapNet.

• Members

It's going to take more than that. That's the very combination we have now and it's a failure. Granted the Viki and Tess stuff is the best thing going as an alternative, but again it's simply not enough.

As to J/N/C it was a disaster in 2004 no reason to believe it was going to do any better this time.

• Members

SN has nothing to do with ABC's bad ratings now bc its not like SN just came about. The ratings are down bc the ABC shows suck at the moment compared to last year. AMC for example was rocking with the Babyswitch kicking into high gear. It was must see tv but nowadays, its nothing to brag about

• Members

I wonder what NBC numbers were on Friday..cant wait to see those #'s. Thanks again Toups! ;)

After seeing those dailies...shouldnt DAYS be higher than a 2.6 on Friday with 3,700,000, I know it didnt count but thats a great number to see again.

Archived