Laura to return to 'General Hospital'

• Members

I was happy until I read it was short term. What's the point? Don't get me wrong I love GF but damnit GH, give the woman a contract! GH needs Laura more than anything right now and not just as support for Shrewlu

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really.

last time she came back didnt the ratings just barly go up?

Vanessa Marcil = ratings. they tune when shes there and out when shes gone. But really, that doesnt matter because without a somewhat weell written show with somehwta good storys what does any of it matter?

• Members

The ratings for her visit last time say otherwise. Other than like the one hyped day the rest of her visit did nothing. Even the wedding didn't do much.

Telling it like it is? If she hates them so much, don't come back. It makes her look bad by in a press release announcing her return trashing the same people responsible for that return.

I second the thought she just wants another Emmy. ABC should put out a statement saying that.

• Members

she doesnt want another emmy and should know she wont have the chance too if shes returning to help lulu it would be like anyone returning from the dead in a ghostly form there will be no joyous reunions or sad goodbyes when she slips away i highly doubt she will be out of her rocker and will be tooo passiony of them to have robin have anothher 4 day cure...save it for when shes signed 3 year contract...but im sure vmarcil will be getting that contract any day now...;

Archived