The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Can anyone tell me anything about Jeff the intern in 1980? He was a roommate to Darcy Collins, Brad Huntington, and Alan Ross. He had problems with a doctor that supervised him. He is in synopses and then he's not. Does anyone know the character's full name or the actor that played him? How long was he around?

In September 82, I read Nola had a baby girl by Tor[?]. Does anyone know anything about Tor? I know KZ's real life husband AC Weary played him. Did he have a last name? What was their daughter's name?

Thanx for any info..............

• Members

If Jeff is who I think he is, he was a member of the internship program with Darcy, Brad, and Alan as you mentioned. Jeff struggled with learning what he had to. I believe it was Dr. Matt Powers who was rather hard on him, which caused friction with him and Dr. Jack Garner. I think Jack may have been involved with Greta, Matt's daughter, at this point which caused more friction. Jeff dropped out of the program and Jack blamed Matt. I don't think Jeff was around very long maybe January/February 1980 until May/June 1980. This is all from memory of reading those old synopses.

I had trouble finding information about "The Doctors" in 1982. Because stations dropped the show, newspapers tended to cut the show from the papers. Carl posted some 1982 summaries I believe that might have more about Nola, Thor, and the baby. I thought Thor was a drifter or something. I really don't know. When did Nola leave the show?

• Members

I thought Zimmer left and then returned a few months later to wrap up Nola's story. Zimmer's daughter was born in June 1982 (according to stuff I've seen online) and Nola departed around September. Didn't Nola literally sail off into the sunset with Tor?