The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

B4 I was able to post, I read most of this thread and I jotted down several questions I had about the show so I could ask them. I'm hoping some of you posters that watched the show can help with answers.

1. Was Billy Aldrich the son of Dan Allison and Carolee Simpson Allison Aldrich? I read elsewhere that Carolee wasn't his mother.

2.Who was the character Kim Langsworth? I see the name in cast lists, but I don' know who she is in the story.

3. I know that Albert Stratton played Mr. Sebastian, but who played Robin his step daughter, and Martin, his assistant?

4. Who were Ricky Match's parents? How long did he stay with MJ? Who played him? What was his storyline?

5.Did we ever see James and Marilyn Langley's daughter Gail, or did the show go off the air b4 she could arrive?

6. finally, does anyone know who played Evan Fleming, Doreen Aldrich's father?

Thanks for any input!

• Members

Most of these questions have been asked or answered in earlier postings.Take the time to read through the whole thtead if you can as there is some fascinating stuff.

1. Billy is the son of Dr Dan Allison and his first wife.Carolee married Dan and became his stepmother. After Dan's death Carolle married Steve.He became known as Billy Aldrich.I don't know if Steve legally adopted Billy nor do I know the name of his bio mom.Maybe other posters can help.

2. Kim was played by Jane Fliess and was around in 78/79.She was bad girl who was a rival for Greta over Billy.

3.Can't answer that one, would like to know myself.

4. Ricky was the son of MJ's sister Betsy (Carol Potter) who died with her husband in a car crash, leaving a newly married MJ and Tom to care for him.Not sure who played him. Tom was abusive towards the boy and eventually Tom died and Ricky was shipped off to another sister.

5. Gail never made it to air.

6. Don't know who played Evan.

Hope this helps a little.

Edited by Paul Raven

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Robert Anton's comments were interesting. In particular, I found his discussion of Maggie's intentions regarding her date with Kyle interesting. I also thought it was very interesting that he loved dressing Mrs. Dancy as much as Doreen Aldrich.

Great article. Thanks again for all that you post.