Neighbours: Discussion Thread

• Members

I've been on & off NEIGHBOURS the past few years but I'm checking out the October episodes and it's really, really good. I wish I had come back earlier. The article is right about the humor--it's little, silly scenes and stories, but they're often at least amusing if not downright funny. And the Chris/Josh, Nate (even though I am having some difficulty with the actor) and Paige storylines are fantastic.

Can't say I am crazy for Amber & Daniel but they work for me too.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, it was played with a complete absence of melodrama, he talked about it matter-of-factly, and it ended up being great. It doesn't hurt that it was a scene with Susan, of course.

Another really touching moment came when Josh was telling Doug that he wished he hadn't returned because he doesn't want his pop to remember him as being arrested. Donovan gave a heartbreaking reaction to Josh's words.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Thought this might interest some people: Caitlin Stasey (ex-Rachel Kinski) gives a blunt interview (and goes full frontal nude) on feminisim and sexuality on her new website. http://herself.com/caitlin/

It's a very thoughtful, abrasive, super-liberal and interesting read.

A small extract was published in the Herald Sun.

Edited by Ben

• 1 month later...