Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm calling it, Amy is Val's daughter.

This Jackson story is so boring. Hopefully now that Jackson is completely paralyzed, he'll just save us all the trouble and kill himself. Seeing as that is unlikely, the show needs to spice this storyline up a bit. Why not have some guy aggressively court Aaron. Could he really live, at 18, without ever having sex again? Play on those doubts, but you could also play up how this is the one person to ever fight for Aaron, which could be another factor in having him sway from Jackson. Plus, like Aaron said, he never loved the schmuck anyway.

Edited by Amello

• Members

Aaron is basically a loser -- that's what every story seems to be about. At this rate I think they should just write him out since they are never going to develop him. To have some poor guy crippled just to make us weep for Aaron because Aaron doesn't know how to love, it's like bad fanfic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The "wasn't me!" excuse again? Sure... :rolleyes:

He's always seemed like a very jealous person at award shows when he doesn't win anything. And it doesn't help that he constantly whores himself on his Twitter to get people to vote for him for awards, and then feeds the fake "we don't do this for awards" speech to the press.

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Oooh. It seems like a classic case of "it went to his head," then. I've only seen bits and pieces of the storyline. I watched a few episodes when I was getting back into EE/Corrie, and I thought they were all right. It was right after Jackson's accident, so Aaron was moping around being sad without being sad.

What's the current view on ED right now? Would yall recommend it or not? Not that I need to be getting in on another soap as I'm still about a week and a half behind on EE...