EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I reckon Lucas will take the majority of the cast hostage and then he will set it alight.

I reckon

Liz,Adam,Minty,Charlie,Leon and maybe Chelsea will die

I don`t want Zsa Zsa, Stacey or Peggy to die as i think Kirkwood would have made a big mistake there.

Never the less Kirkwood did make shocking decisions when he blew up The Dog In 2006 and i do agree that was one of the best disasters in Soap. That and maybe The Corner Shop Explosion In Corrie 2004.

• Members

Today's episode:

I thought the actress who plays Liz did a great job in her scenes with Libby. I've never been impressed with Libby, but she was somewhat OK, too.

God, Taina Benjamin can't cry to save her life though.

I like that Mo went around town yapping to everyone about Denise being sent off to the police station. It adds to the community aspect of the show.

I don't understand what they have planned for Ryan and Janine, but they need to do something new with them or rest them for a while. I did hear they're getting a rest soon.

Phil looking at Glenda's ass was kind of pervy, but I did like Glenda using Phil to get back at Peggy and her comment at the end about parenting to Peggy. :lol:

This episode felt like mostly groundwork for Thursday's episode when

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Classic scenes with Carol, Pauline, and Mr. Papadopoulos at the Launderette!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

I keep forgetting Carol is still on the show! Do you?

The stuff at the Fox house was slightly empty, but there were some good moments, mainly with Chelsea/Lucas and the bracelet, and then when Libby was shouting at Adam. Poor Liz, sad for her when Libby turned against her. I was so horrified that Lucas was thanking God for his wife possibly being sent down...

The Phil/Glenda stuff is a bit cheap.

Diane Parish was excellent in all her scenes with the detective.

• Members

Yeah, I wonder if there's any plans for Carol in the Fall. Santer brought her back with nothing for her do other than worry about Billie and annoy Bianca.

I think the character needs a love interest or something. She really needs to get laid. I wonder if Kirkwood has something planned for her, he did mention her as one of the EastEnders "all-stars" in his Walford Web interview...

What would you like to see them do with Carol, Carl?

Edited by Y&RWorldTurner

• Members

Someone at DS said they should kill Bianca and have Carol raise the kids, but I know that's not very likely.

I would recast David Wicks or bring in another old love of Carol's, never seen before, possibly from before she met David.

They have already had this type of story with Jack, and of course with Jim, but having a story where Carol has some kind of debilitating illness which causes her to have to give up some control might also be interesting, as Carol has always tried to have control over as much as she can. They could do a story like Susan's MS on Neighbours.

They could have something about her career, some kind of dream she never got to fulfill.

If it gets Billie off the screen then a story where he is killed might not be too bad either. Perhaps this could inspire her to run for office.

Carol's such a strong character it's difficult to figure out where to go with her. I just hope they will use her while they have a chance.