EastEnders: Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG, really?? This is horrible news for me lol I have no interest to see any new Mitchells, let alone to increase airtime for Boring Billy... wow, that's lame news..

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A really good video! I enjoyed it quite a lot. Even though I didn't know Den (I mean, I know who he was, but I never saw his episodes). Very interesting to watch this. Thanks for sharing!

• Members

Catching up with last week and oh... my.... God!!!

What???

Cindy and Junior?!?! After George kicks her out?? And WHILE she's on the phone with Ian?!?!

Wow! I am shocked. I mean, really soapy, but such a terrible decision on her part. I get that she doesn't want Ian, that's clear. And George rejected her just now. But to go for George's son?? 

And then from Junior's perspective... they through him at Bianca, then revealed he is married and then he sleeps with his father's ex-wife? I don't get Junior's motivation and reasons at all, so I hope that is explained.

• Members

Oh, I felt bad for Sonia

But I had fun with Reis vs Bianca scenes! Bianca was nasty towards him, but when he called her a bad mother, she got offended lol 

I am not a Reis fan, but it is getting interesting with his secret money stash and his comatose wife. When do we think she will wake up?? When Sonia gives birth or something?

• Members

Was it the first time now that they actually showed her? It is as far as I remember, but I could be wrong. lol 

So maybe since they have an actual actress now, she might be waking up real soon.

• Members

I don’t remember anymore but it was May-June 2023 when Reis was always sneaking around behind Sonia’s back and when it came out I think they visited her. But I don’t remember much of it anymore coz I felt bored by that storyline tbh

• Members

Yeah, I was bored by this storyline in the beginning too.

Now though I am kind of into it. Curious to see how it unfolds. And I do love Natalie Cassidy and Sonia!