Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Members

That is scandalous! I guess this all stems from the rumors she was upset that Kent Riley was fired. If she was causing trouble I guess I can see why they wrote her out quickly, but it's a shame. Considering that Marquess let her interview him in that welcome interview he did for the HO site, they may have had good plans for her if she'd stayed.

What do you think of the show lately? Do you like the Sharpes?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, it was Cheryl, not Michaela. Carl, you getting old or something? LoL

So, everyone's with me, that the reason Rhys was actually pissed off to find his mom with Darren was because he was seething with jealousy, right?

RARREN' to go! 2010!

Edited by Amello

• Members

He does have a bit of Guy about him, and someone else I'm blanking on. Whenever I hear the name Bart I think of Bart Simpson.

So I guess you're happy to see Rae gone then? I thought the exit with Newt was kind of bittersweet, although I am not sure about moving away with your drug addict mother who you have only been reunited with for about two days, half of which she spent MIA. How does she know she even got a job? I also kind of wonder why they didn't just have Newt and Rae leave together instead of separately but the last scene with the book he made for her was sweet. Is it wrong to say I was kind of hoping she'd keel over after he left?

The scene where Suzanne told Neville about Darren had a whole lotta bad acting.

Odd that Tony is dumping Cindy so quickly and was going to run away with Gabby Sharpe after about three days.

• Members

I think the same about Bart. I hope the actor is strong enough to overcome his unfortunate name.

Poor Cindy. I did laugh though of seeing her in that apron. All I could think of is, look who's pregnant!

Are you sure Rae is gone for good? Her exit hasn't been announced, has it? I just don't want to celebrate until we could be completely sure.

On the other hand, even though Rae brought down Newt immensely, I am still going to miss Nico a hell of a lot. He was a tremendous actor and one of the best criers I have ever seen. I hope he goes on to big things.

So I'm guessing Suzanne and Neville will leave town to work on their marriage? Can't get rid of them fast enough. I wonder where Rhys is going to live when they sell The Dog. I hear Darren's flat has a bedroom free? :)

Oh and I love the music Hollyoaks uses. I was happily surprised to hear The xx in the background when Newt drove away.

Edited by Amello

• Members

I had assumed she was also going because of the part about her nursing her grandmother. Most of that can't be oncamera, unless they're going to have her grandmother with Ricky's father and Rae and Ricky become like Kay from Tracey Ullmann Show/Tracey Takes On when she found a boyfriend who also had to care for his mother.

I wasn't a big fan of the emo pouting routine but I will miss Nico's chemistry with his family. He also had some potential with Lauren, early on, although they worked best as friends. I kind of like that they got rid of the goth look, as it made him look better and that whole thing often seemed poserish to me.

Rhys living with Darren would be great ^_^

Supposedly

I'm not sure if you were a fan of hers but supposedly Hayley Ramsey is also returning for a time.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

It was. Josh caused a car crash which broke India's arm or something. This was airing around the time Marquess was announced as the new producer and people were speculating this was all his doing and everyone in the car with Josh would die. :lol:

Have you heard the rumor that