Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don't know the track record for Daily Star and soaps, but every soap scoop they've had the past few days has annoyed me, so I hope it's false.

Marquess did say he was going to have some stories to get away from the depressing atmosphere so I guess this might be one of them.

I did think of the alien on GH, until I got to the boob-grabbing part. Casey the Alien going honk honk with Tiffany and Bobbie and Lucy would have been fascinating viewing. :P

• Members

Apparently Stephanie Waring (Cindy) is saying that Kevin will NOT be an alien.

Some are saying that Holly Bowes quit because she was upset that Kent Riley was fired. I already thought Zak being written out was a mistake and now it upsets me even more.

• Members

Michaela leaving will be a big blow to the show. I wouldn`t be surprised that she left because of Kent Riley because they were very close on the show.

So glad that The Alien plot isn`t real,we don`t need tabloid rubbish making the soap look bad.

• Members

Carley Stenson is breaking my heart in this cancer story.

ANITA IS DULL. ANITA IS DULL.

I enjoy the Newt/Darren relationship, they work so well together, especially when they rib each other. I will miss that. I just love when Darren gets family moments. How is it that so many regimes have gotten Darren (basically) right while others fall to pieces?

Edited by CarlD2