Day's Bo: Bad Move!

Our 8 Favorite Newcomers

Tamara Braun OUT!

Tristen Rogers -IN

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jeez, Lily can't have found out about the affair already! I was looking forward to Holden and Carly having a steamy affair for the rest of the summer. Incredible how these stories fly by on ATWT.

Okay, I just read on another board that Carly plans to go off to Paris with Neal, Holden stops her, they sleep together again and Holden tells Lily about the affair out of guilt. He can't say who he wants to be with, but is willing to stay with Lily for the children's sake. This isn't enough for Lily who does something dangerous. Gawd Holden is a dumbass.

• Members

I don't even see any "reasoning" behind the Jack/Carly/Holden/Lily story....just Bloom sidestepping the Lily question and discussing how the parents will impact the teen story. And the part about this going back to the conflict with Jack/Brad just mystifies me. As if Jack would be in favor of Parker having sex? I can't wait to see Brad be Mr.MoralMajority on this one---when he agreed to father a child for Katie??? OY vey.

The real question Hiney should have hit her with is how low does Pissy have to drive down the ratings with this crap before she's fired?

• Members

"Because he's Victor!"? Forgive me, fellow post-ers, but what the hell sort of answer is that, lol?!

ETA

Love this answer, too: "If that's all anybody cares about [that no one knows who the editor is at Restless Style], then we're in deep trouble."

But you ARE, Babs, you ARE in deep trouble.

• Members

I had absolutely nothing against BB when she was writing for PC. Actually, I don't really have anything against her as a writer at all. But lately I feel like her skills as a network exec are falling a little flat. Not sure where to place the blame, but it seems like every time I turn around, there's some other inane comment she's made to somebody in the press. The first time, you can chalk it up to being taken out of context. The second time, you think maybe it happened again. But when it happens over and over and over again, you start to wonder if she really doesn't get it at all. It's like Frons and all of his BAAAAD P.R. choices in quotes, except at least Bloom (as far as I know) has talent as a writer, and can always fall back on that.

Archived