GL: SOD - Possible Return of Popular Actor?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wha-a? What close pal? These are the same idiots that have been driving GL into the ground for YEARS! Run away Grant! Run away!

And do me a favor: grab Liz Keifer and take her with you. I feel so embarrassed for her panting after Coop. Blah!

• Members

Wow, Wheeler must be feeling mighty desperate right now if she feels compelled to trot out this old PR trick to try to get a little positive attention for the show. Look, Ellie nobody believed that he was coming back the last hundred times you got the mags to print this dumb rumor and nobody believes it now.

• Members

What will they be paying him with? Monopoly money? His salary alone would probably equal the cumulative salary of the other contract cast members, except for Zimmer and maybe Newman. Even if he were to come back, it's really way too little too late. The show is the very definition of a train wreck. It's dead, and I think we all know it. Too bad P&G couldn't let it die with a shred of dignity. My guess is that after this, Wheeler will be "rewarded" by P&G for her money-saving efforts by taking over the reins at ATWT when Goutman decides to call it quits. I could even see her going to her old stompin ground, AMC, and replace Carruthers, if the rumor about her going to Y&R turns out to be true. Sorry to go slightly off topic.

• Members

I'm torn on this one. In a way, I'd love to see him back because GL needs a strong leading man. On the other hand, knowing how EW treated him last time and the way DK destroyed his character, I don't want him to come back.

I would think they would have some spare change for his salary now that RPG and BE have left. BE's salary was probably pretty hefty, IMO.

Archived