GL: SOD - Possible Return of Popular Actor?

• Members

I don't think they're even trying to get GA back, I hear that the Dunn/Gold writing team wants to play out the Philip returns story, even if it's with another actor. Bloom would love to get Paul Satterfield or someone of that stature but a bit younger. The guy playing Miles Lawrence on OLTL will be available soon. Look for a replacement actor though, not GA

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re-cast Phillip, re-cast Harley...doesn't matter. GL is the textbook definition of unwatchable right now. i don't know, care, or like anyone/anything on the show. In fact, it's more fun to talk about which actors would go where when the show gets cancelled.

I want Marcy Rylan on B&B as Steffy/Phoebe (In know they're not identical anymore and all but if they can change it one way, they can change it back).

I want Kim Zimmer on Y&R as either Nikki's sister or JT's mom.

• Members

Not to go a bit off topic, but this whole "two headwriting teams" thing still tickles me so much. It sounds like such a monumentally huge mistake that I almost want to start watching again just to see it explode in Wheeler's face. "Revolutionary" my ass, there's a REASON why this hasn't been done Ellie. And you're about to find out why...

• Members

IF Grant Aleksander was ever going to return; I would have assumed he would have by now. I think he's enjoying his behind-the-scenes position at ATWT (he's still there right?) too much to leave for the DK's murder mystery known as Guiding Light.

I love GL and am holding out HOPE that it can be saved-- but with the way things are going--- its not looking likely to happen.

• Members

What would be the point of him returning?

Seriously.

GL is so far gone these days, the return of Phillip Spaulding would do nothing for me as a fan. Sure I'd tune in, but not consistently. EW needs to accept the fact that she made a mistake of letting GA go and stop with the false rumors; it's quite pathetic.

Archived