KD commet at the Emmys tonight!!

Kendall

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think there is point to discuss. This is just Kassie's view. It is very different from the ABC promo which negated Sabine Singh's work as Greenlee. For sure, Kassie should not have said "Real" but we all think of it so no matter, it is not the show's policy only an actor's expression. Let it go.

• Members

Honestly, I cringed when she said "THE REAL MARTY", but only because I knew how badly "The Real Greenlee" went over. I don't blame her though. I liked Mia Korf back in the day and it took me a while to adjust to "Malibu Blair" but KDP owns the role now.

All three were stunning, but Susan Haskell and Michael Easton were a bit of a surprise for me. He usually looks like someone who would smell bad and SH has been playing an invalid.

I wish Michael Easton could be as fun and interesting, and clean and polished on OLTL as he was there.

• Members

THANK YOU!

When Kassie starts an ad campaign and has it run 24/7 on Soapnet while Christina Chambers is in the role, then maybe I would be upset.

It's hardly hypocrisy, there IS a difference, like Pia(Laurie) said she most likely got caught up in the moment, why hold that against her, we ALL say things we probably shouldn't at one time or another

• Members

Well Kassie's right. Susan Haskell IS the REAL Marty Saybrooke. Christina Chambers was basically filling in for Haskell for a year imho. And I was pissed at first that Kassie DePaiva was cast as Blair since Blair was Asian (Mia Korf) but Kassie's made Blair her own and has played the role a lot longer than Korf, and IMHO that makes Kassie the REAL Blair. If she were ever to leave the show, I would hope though that ONE LIFE would rehire Mia Korf though lol.

Archived