AMC: Thursday. June 19, 2008

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked the Tad/Jesse and Erica/Carmen scenes. It could be fun if Erica was thinking of having Carmen go to work for Adam.

WTH was Krystal wearing? She's gone from one extreme to the other; it looked like something June Cleaver would have worn.

Most of the episode was boring to me. I think they should bring back Ambyr as Colby and recast Randi with a better actress.

I didn't even bother watching Aiden/Greenlee.

• Members

Loved Colby today. Ambyr was overrated and I hated her in the role. The new girl is ALOT more tolerable and the show made the best decision to recast her

Her blue dress was absolutely beautiful. She rocked it. It went great with her fabulous hair

• Members

Of course. She's a Martin now which makes her perfect in every way. You see, we're supposed to forget that she blew into town as a middle aged baby stealing whore who gave ER doctors blow jobs so she can alter paternity tests for her slut of a bigamous baybee dawl!

• Members

AMC has been so enjoyable lately. I fast forward through very little (which is rare). I really like the girl who plays Randi. She has good chemistry with Frankie.

I really miss Ambyr. I mean, I'm liking this girl, but she just isn't Colby to me. The same way I like Amanda Baker, but she just isn't Babe to me. AMC really dropped the ball with this.

Archived