AMC: Tuesday, June 17, 2008

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a thought that perhaps Ritchie will be killed off in a whodunit.... and Annie will eventually be revealed as the killer, but before that happens she will try and pin the crime on Greenlee.

• Members

Jesse & Angie were fantastic. I'm glad the show addressed all of their past history between her comment about Yvonne and him comparing her attitude to her father's. Their conversation was just so real and raw.

I still don't care for the actress playing Randi but I liked the Jake/Frankie friendship scenes.

I actually thought Erica's show from prison wasn't as bad as it could have been. It looked like Jack was supposed to be jealous that Samuel talked to the governor and got her permission to do the show, but it doesn't work for me because Erica has no chemistry with Samuel. Erica reciting the poem at the end was cheesy and just didn't feel right to me.

Zach & Greenlee rock together! Imo, she's the only woman besides Erica & Myrtle who just lights up the screen with him so I'm rooting for them to become a couple.

Archived