AMC: Tuesday, June 17, 2008

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't even get me started on Kendall/Greenlee. I was DISGUSTED yesterday watching Kendall kiss Greenlee's ass. WTF is so special about that twit that makes people bend over backwards for her forgiveness. Feck Greenlee is my motto.

That said.....Zachlee is amazing :wub: They were so cute today.

• Members

Zachlee sucks. ALL their scenes are boring and repetetive. OK, we GET it---you bonded in the bomb shelter. We know!! We had to sit through it for 6 endless weeks!! TK and RB are both fabulous actors, but I don't buy the Zachlee friendship at all, and I see no chemistry between them. It's all SO forced IMO. I hope Pratt busts up this friendship and sends them back to the snark-a-licious adversarial thing they used to have.

• Members

anyone else see a repeat of Zach/Dixie here with Zach/Greenlee? I see Ritchie being killed off and Zach standing by Greenlee to protect her all while keeping Kendall in the dark and creating a rift between them.

I cant beelive Erica is allowed to produce a show from jail. Arent there laws against that. Only good about her was that I could FF through those scenes

Archived