Days: Another Soap Vet Joines Cast

• Members

Roscoe Born Joins DAYS

Daytime vet Roscoe Born (ex-Tom, Y&R; ex-Mitch, OLTL; ex-Robert, SANTA BARBARA and many others) has been cast as Dean Robbins on DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Robbins will have a connection to a current Salem resident. His first airdate is May 29.

soapoperadigest.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope they get rid of some useless characters: Nick, Morgan, Rolf, and yes, even Lexie, if it means getting new blood in the form of actors who can really bring something to the scene rather than a glazed look in their eyes.

• Members

I really don't see how hiring a true talent and respected soap veteran is a horrible thing. Dear god, for all we know, the person that he has a connection to could be a frontburner actor who is loved by the fans.

Its called "wait and see how it unfolds".

Its not so hard to do.

JMO.

• Members

Considering every time this show brings on new people, other actors who are currently on the show get fired - Yeah I'm having a hard time seeing the silver lining.

I suppose this is where Joe's pay went to. But whatever ..... <_< I'm sure Roscoe Born doesn't come cheap.

• Members

This isn't the first time a soap brought in new blood and got rid of old blood, and it won't be the last.

Its a fact of life, and the show always goes on.

I personally am looking forward to seeing Roscoe debut. It'll definitely add variety to a show that, while I adore more than any other soap, is pretty monotonous and incestuous in its using the same related families to the point of having them sleep together (Stax anyone?)

Archived