Y&R: Week of April 14, 2008

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Felicia wants Nick?

If it brings back some of Phyllis' fire then I am all for it. Gloria's storyline is really the only thing interesting me at the moment. I guess I am also interested to see Viki's reaction to her father and Sabrina's affair.

• Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Apr 14 2008, 07:21 PM)
Why waste Felicia on Nick who already has two women?

It completely weakens Felicia and makes her seem pathetic.

Hiding Nick's cell phone?

No, Lesli Kay is best to stay at B&B.

• Members

^ Totally agree. Would Felicia waste time on an overgrown fratboy from the MidWest? Doubt it.

Plus B&B needs somebody like Felicia right now. Fifi is in many ways Stephanie's heir (without the son-obsessed psychosis, one hopes).

Chloe :wub: I'm glad she made a point about not letting Lily become bulimic. Even if she was totally off-base! Still LMAO at that "photo shoot." This is way I love soaps.

I see they are going back to making Gloria the self-sacrificing victim and Jack the Bad Guy. :rolleyes:

• Members

Feisty Flea - yeah!

...fawning over Prince Dickolas - nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Seriously, Dante was a major douchebag but my Fefe would never even think of going someone so substance- and character-free like ol' ho-digger Mr. Nick Newman!

I really liked the Baldwin family quarreles these past few days. Chloe is a must. Every episode without her or JILL - where is JILL BTW again??? - is not worth to be on the air. LOL!

PS: I now realized what creeps me about Victor & Ramona II ahem Sabrina. It's that fake parlez francais and especially Eric Braeden's extremely smarmish and pervert smile every time he sees Sabrina. This is so icky. DOn't know what's going on with Braeden but right now I'd say the Sabrina-actress better get a sexual harassment suit ready to file....

• Members

Even if Jill is involved in Gloria's storyline, at least we get to see her. Why can't they give her a story? They were going down that road with the entire Nikki-Jill fights at Jabot, but it seems like a long time ago.

• Members

Well, I can vouch for the French being real (unlike Lily's shiteous attempt at French which ended up turning into Spanish!) but... it does seem to be throwing out random French phrases just for the sake of it.

I'm still LOL at the fact that Sabrina is exactly the same height as TGVN -- in flats. However, ITA with you about the high ICK factor. I'm wondering -- is this story to assuage EB's ego? Or is it really about Victoria and Sabrina? The latter might be moderately more interesting. Moderately.

• Members

On paper Victor & Sabrina are interesting. It's the Ramona story spiced up with the Vickie factor. But it totally falls flat and the twosome gives me the creeps. And it is not the actress. I warmed up to her during the museum shows and that woman is actually acting circles around FauxVickie not that this says much. Plus, after some time I find her pretty alluring I must admit. I should be her height as well. :P

As for my remark about the French talk: Braeden's French sounds très good mais who parlez like that!? A "mon amour" is fine by me. But a randomn French word in every second sentence? Give me a break. And I love me some francais but this is just so wrong and contrieved.

Adding Braeden's bizare looks he throws at Sabrina doesn't help one bit.

• Members

LOL. You mean...

Sabrina: Salut Veeektorrrrr!

Victor: Bonjour ma petite chouxfleur.

04-14-08-06.jpg

Victor: (growls) You look très belle today. Makes me want to rub ma petite mustache all over your -- oh, hello, sweetheart.

Victoria: Daddy! Daddy! Give me a cuddle, daddy! Wictowiya wuvs her daddy lots and lots!

Victor: SHWEET. Heart. (smooch)

Victoria: And Sabrina! My bestest friend and babysitter in the whole wide world! You MUST stay in Genoa City with me because... well, nobody else likes me and JT is a bore.

Sabrina: Sure, Victoria. We can reminisssssssssssce about our time in Ye Olde Europe. Talking about art. And Jean-Philippe!

Victor: Uhhh. Qu'est-ce que c'est, this John Feee-Leap?

01-28-08-08.jpg

Sabrina: (hastily) Or I can stay here avec toi, Veeektorrrr, and brief you on modern art. I have some wonderful Jeff Koons erections to show you. Ils sont très sexy.

Victor: Erections, you say? I think we should take this upstairs.

Adam: Oh, hey guys. Victor. Got here at six a.m., sir!

Victor: Did you now, my boy? Did you now?

Sabrina: :rolleyes:

Victoria: HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Adam: So. Bitchtoria. Did Sabrina tell you she's f***ing dad yet?

Victoria: :o

• Members

I agree with the Victoria/Sabrina fallout being moderately more interesting. But that's only because they were introduced as bestest friends so suddenly and we hadn't grown to understand that relationship yet. It's too bad the writers didn't give them more time to enjoy themselves as friends before they cut them down when Sabrina or Victor tell her the truth. It would've been much more interesting.

And Raya isn't bad, I don't think. I hope they pair her with someone more spicy later on. I think she has the potential.

I didn't think Amelia was that bad when she first started. I kinda liked the idea of a softer Victoria. But now, she's really annoying.

With the Fisher clan, it still seems like they're making fun of Latham. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Archived