AMC: Tuesday, April 8

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This Rob is creepy

But I am loving every second of him! He does make for an interesting villain!

Opal/Ritchie

Okay maybe I am the only one but I honestly feel that Opal can be a good influence on Ritchie. She may have been, at first, skeptical about him but now she seems to be open minded over the guy and wishing to help him with the tarot cards. Their scenes, so far, have been well done with both Jill Larson and Billy Miller pulling off a somewhat mother/son chemistry. Maybe she is going to be a mother figure to him? We shall see!

• Members

It was another solid episode.

I loved the party for Jesse/Angie. It was fantastic to hear Stuart talk about Cindy and how much Angie did for her.

I don't think Angie would be friends with Krystal if she knew everything the Carey whores did to Bianca and JR.

Opal/Richie are great together. I don't want her to be his mother figure, she needs a boytoy!

The wrap-up of the Erica/Carmen scenes were wonderful, too. I loved how Jack & Zach turned the tables on Louisa.

• Members

Jesse and Angie have given us Love in the Afternoon again.....I just adore their love scenes as they ooze chemistry!

Opal and Richie are an odd couple....but they are good together.

I wanted to smack Babe for still not believing JR......she gives Richie the benefit of every doubt, but JR doesn't rate.

Also enjoyed the Erica, Carmen, Jack and Zach scenes; as well as Jesse and Stuart.

• Members

I loved today.

All this historical references in the party scenes like Jesse's reactions to Stuart having married Marian? Great stuff.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think AMC gets the respect it deserves when it gets stuff right (rare as it may be). There seems to be such disdain for AMC, more than any soap currently on the air including GL.

Archived