AMC:Recast??????????

• Members

Why does something tell me that the show is looking to recast Colby. Perhaps making her older to go the Colby/Frankie route.....which is ughhhh to me. I like the idea of a friendship between them, but I would much rather see Frankie with Julia or even Sugar for that matter. I like the idea of Josh and Amanda and could see this working. Heck, I liked the thought of Josh and Greenlee when Sabine was in the role last summer.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My gut tells me that they're going to cut Sydney Penny loose once the Kate/Kathy thing is finally over. I think she and Ricky P Goldin would have some nice chemistry, but my guess that they're going to plop Jake in the middle of Rylee hell. Aging Colby even more to be Frankie's age would be ridiculous and would throw the timeline of births even more out of whack. Not to mention that Frankie has a kid with Colby's aunt! I think they're just doing the chemistry test with a lot of the actors to see who fits best with whom. I think that Julia, Josh, and Amanda (whom Frons likes but doesn't see as leading actress material) will be left out in the cold once the dust settles.

• Members

There is still so much Julia can be doing. They worked so hard to get Sydney back. It upsets me that they would get rid of her so easily. I want to see Julia fight for Kathy. I want to see Livia turn to her with her experience fighting her own son (Jamal).

Frankie and Julia had some great chemistry. Julia was great with David. Julia and Tad were great too. But who is to say that Julia has to be with a man to be fulfilled anyways.

• Members

Such ashame they back burned Julia, Josh, and Amanda to the point I don't remember when I last saw all 3 of them. Amanda deserves another big storyline like the JR-blackmail one. She would be pretty hot with Frankie, I think.

Colby is okay..I've never really been crazy about AC in the role of Colby. I like how she has evolved since acting like Paris/Nicole w/ that one girl (Taylor? I think?) a couple summers ago...but still. I thought they were going to Dre/Colby route and they switched that up pretty fast. We'll see.

• Members

Really, Sydney Penny's latest stint has been a complete and utter waste of time. Its clear her only story is tied to Kate.... every few months the Kate storyline comes back up, and her airtime goes up, then it dies and her airtime goes way down. Its sad.

The return was a bust from the get go and no one could really figure out what to do with Julia. I was elated at the news that Julia was coming back a few years ago, but distinctively remember asking myself "why now?" right after Maria left?

It did not make sense. What happened to that clinic Julia wanted to start? Frankie and her could start that together.

Archived