B&B: Mauzy out + Curse of Death?

• Members

Two little tidbits from this ragtrade magazines...

Mackenzie Mauzy will leave B&B in the upcoming weeks as Phoebe will join an off-screen Constantine for his tour...

The exit is only temporary - so they say. I personally wouldn't count on that.

There is a strong rumor that TWO characters could soon bite the dust. One as a killer, one as the previous victim. It's high time to worry about Storm (and possibly Pam) who are groomed as the show's villains and therefore likely culprits...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B really shouldnt let Mackenzie Mauzy go...I mean she's hardly great but the show needs to start developing its younger generation. Ridge, Taylor, Brooke and Nick can only bedhop for so long before they start to get too old and it starts to get too icky. Since they wont go down the (potentially amazing) Storm and Felicia route then they can at least be developing the only three characters who have potential to be the next generation of Forresters (Thomas, Phoebe and Steffy).

• Members

I hope it's not Storm or Pam. Both William DeVry and Alley Mills are great. They have written Storm into a corner and I'm having trouble guessing where it will end up without him either going to jail or leaving town. But they could write Pam out of her Donna-craze and go after Eric herself (that's what she started to do a few months ago it seemed). Alley Mills is too good to lose.

• Members

As much as I FLOVE Martha Madison, she is WAYYYYY too old to be Phoebe, in fact she's too old to even be Bridget (although I'd LOVE that...Kyle and Martha playing sibling again on a different soap). I remember there was a thread around a while back about who should play Steffy, and there were some pretty good suggestions made by people in the threads.

If anyone, I would love to see Ashley Benson or Leven Rambin take over the role, although I think B&B has recast a few too many characters in the last few years (Bridget, Felicia, Storm, Katie, Donna, Stephen) albeit successfully, they need some consistency for a while.

• Members

They had a great younger set - Rick, Amber, CJ, Kimberly, Deacon, and even Erica. They decided to throw them all away so that Ridge, Brooke and Nick could trade bed partners every two weeks. <_<

• Members

They had a great younger set - Rick, Amber, CJ, Kimberly, Deacon, and even Erica. They decided to throw them all away so that Ridge, Brooke and Nick could trade bed partners every two weeks.

the first rick (jacob young) was good when he was part of the younger set. but the younger set was force fed to the viewers and they were on all the time. it was amber this amber that! too much! cj didn't do anything much, and kimberly was just a virginal princess.

jennifer finnigan was THE younger set. she was the only younger actress on b&b to captivate the audience, and her interaction with the older characters was great. deacon was never really a "younger" character, but his character was always with the younger crowd before he slept with brooke, battled with whip and ridge, and then married macy.

• Members

it sucks that the rumor is it's storm!

what an utter waste of talent and charisma!

brad bell is an idiot!

they should really kill off either bridget or phoebe. there are too many women on this soap!

if they kill of budge, have her kill herself after losing nick to katie. then have the entire logan and forrester clans go against a katie/nick romance since it killed budge.

if they killl off phoebe, it would be ok since steffie is offscreen. phoebe should get killed after she discovers rick/taywhore doing the nasty. then the entire forrester clan and brooke would be against this disgusting may/december romance of the dilapidated, murderous taywhore and rick.

• Members

I think it's time B&B promote one of its writers(not Alden though) to head writer and Brad Bell step down. He's obviously ran out of ideas and can think of no way to use character other than Brooke, Ridge, Nick, Eric, Taylor(sometimes), and Stephanie. I vote for Patrick Mulcahey.

• Members

I think Mauzy is a good actress - it's her character that's the problem. The Constantsinging SL didn't help much either.

And MARTHA MADISON?! :blink: WOW. How about Adrianne Leon instead?

Why not Alden? I think the show has been better under her writing than it has been in a long time. They should also bring back Jack Smith. An Alden/Smith collaboration would be fantastic! ;)

• Members

I thought Martha Madison was fantastic during the 'John Black is Dead' hoax of a storyline. She CAN act, she just needs the writing, plus she's gorgeous in the 'California Blonde' kind of way.

Admittedly, I never understood the appeal of Adrienne Leon. I just don't get her. She's not a bad actress by any means, I just don't see anything in her that's particularly appealing either (the same goes for her replacement who is awful!)

Well as it happens Jack Smith is back at B&B.

Archived