All: All Time Greatest Mental Breakdowns?

• Members

AMC

Janet's complete breakdown in '91 after she was exposed.

Following her fainting on the witness stand they took her to the hospital for a check up (she was pregnant with Amanda, but no one knew at the time)....... "I want a doctor who's NOT in love with NATALIE!!!!!"

:lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B

stephanie discovers brooke and thorne are intimate. she goes up to big bear and tries to murder brooke a number of times.

bridget (played by jennifer finnigan) discovers brooke and deacon had baby hope.

bridget (played by jennifer finnigan) and ridge's first incestuous relationship. budge clearly went bonkers, but it was drawn out.

ATWT

after barbara is burned, she loses it on the witness stand and when she confronts craig after his son/jen's bf dies.

• Members

Who could ever forget the wonderful Michelle Forbes (ex-Sonni/Solita- GL)? She kept me glued to my seat when watching Guiding Light. And I must say that Solita was one fierce leather pants wearing biker chick smokin' bitch!

• Members

Yes Zoe, became Schizophrenic, and ended up in the Mental Hospital, she always where kind of Out of Reallity.

But Leah Bracknell who played Zoe from 1989 to 2005 where great at portraying the crazy sides of Zoe, Zoe was probally the first Schizophrenic Lesbian Character on a soap, probally!......

• Members

Zoe fled the country with her daughter and son, after blowing up Home Farm. Classic moment. And an awesome exit for such an iconic character. It's just a shame none of the Kings died.

How could I forget Steph snapping and confronting Brooke in Big Bear, in all her deranged glory? :D Totally classic. Totally B&B!

Archived