Brandon Beemer/GH Rumor

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I give in. I'm nowhere near as shallow as I thought I was! :lol: None of those guys has devolved in the way Jacob Young has on AMC, so I stand by my resolve not to kick them out of bed. They are gorgeous men, and if Steve Burton has no time to workout, it's because he's overworked.

• Members

I saw Jacob Young in a film the other night, I think it was called The Girl Next Door, and I couldnt believe how much he's let himself go...he really doesnt look like the same person and it's a shame to see how someone who was once THAT good looking now look THAT unattractive.

• Members

^ Oh, I like that idea. Espcially because Martha said she wanted to work in soaps for the long haul, and she is a great younger actress. Babe is such a complex role, with so many relationships on canvas. So not only will she have meaty material for years to come, she will stick around too. Good good idea.

Beemer as Jamie would not be bad either. Its good that he and Martha have chemistry. I can see him as a the son of Brooke and Tad too. I just wish Tad's kids weren't so short, I loved how imposing Jamie looked in stature with Justin Bruening, but how soft and caring he was in comparison to hot head JR. JR does need his brother back though. That dynamic has been sorely missing.

Archived