Brandon Beemer/GH Rumor

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it funny that both McTavish and Higley got fired for dropping their ABC soaps down less in households and total viewers, yet Guza and Phelps decimate GH's ratings and they're still employed without any signs of them being fired. GH is supposed to be the flagship ABC soap, yet TIIC refuse to see any trouble on the creative side of things...

• Members

Why would TG speak out against it? he gets paid no less money and works over half as much as he used to. plus he gets pretty much whatever he wants.

MB also gets what he wants. Those two are the shows power people, they both love him, jfp, and frons.

• Members

Brandon would be a good fit on GH, but not in a mob storyline. I'd buy him as a Cassadine, although I'd rather see him on B&B as Taylor's younger brother, because we know that role wouldnt last long and by that time Dena will have screwed up on DAYS and the new HW will want him back as Shawn. If GH were to cast Brandon, I imagine it wouldnt be long until Martha came along as a love interest for him (like Stephen Nicols and Mary Beth Evans, Laura Wright and Ted King, etc)

• Members

Cooper they killed off but he was pretty hunky. Jax is pretty flabby and his best days are well behind him. (For a time there I thought he was very ill the way his face was becoming gaunt). Logan is hot but rarely on, Lucky is the only true hunk the soap has, and Jason is borderling gross with his perpetual hair problems and frequent bloated look.

Just stack up GH against DOOL for the last five years...or Passions. I don't think GH can compete.

Archived