ALL: Worst Holier Than Thou Characters

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel the need to speakout on Sam. We all know i am perhaps her biggest hater on this board, and i do not see her as holier than thou at all. i do see her as someone who plays the por innocent me card, but she herself knows what trash she is.

• Members

I think it's more or less how the show tries to portray Liason as being showered with gold and diamonds while all of the characters who oppose them are instantly forced into cartoonish villian roles as an attempt to see them as better. Jason is always the good guy, Jason is always the hero, Jason is always the rational one, Jason is the best thing ever! Jason gives everyone a chance, Jason is a better hero then anyone else on the show, ect.

But I guess one ould say that Jason doesn't really judge anyone. He just takes what they are at face value and never really feels he is better then them. It's mostly just the way the show and others portray him as being. Interesting thread.

That being said I do think that Carly is holier than thou, she truely believes that her, Jason and Sonny are better then everyone else and quite honestly Laura Wright portrays her as such with this immense sense of entitlement and this smug attitude. Elizabeth simply goes without saying and I think most of the Days characters are hypocrites and holier than thou.

• Members

i agree, in fact that is a perfect discription of jason, IMHO.

I do love how LW plays carly. she plays her as what carly is. and i love it.

i dont think liz is. liz knows what she does, she just does wallow in it and moves on. the only time se props herself up and tears someone else down is when someone like sperm mccallgirl or carly gets in her face, tho i do see why people would see liz like that. the show does play up liz is good.

and the bradys are the ... ugh.

Archived