ALL: Worst Holier Than Thou Characters

• Members

SO many to choose from! I remember Babe Carey and Ryan Lavery being stand-outs.

Obviously the #1 HTT character on my sh!t list is Carly Benson Quartermaine Corinthos Corinthos Alcazar Corinthos Jacks. Because she is a wonderful mother and brave, beautiful and strong who loves with her whole heart (and not at all a bullying, entitled, woman-hating banshee).

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie Forrester is certainly up there. A woman who not only refuses to learn from her own mistakes but is resolute in pushing blame onto anyone and everyone else for everything she has ever done. Who can forget her being busted for her fake heart attack and still trying to peg it on Brooke. Okay sometimes she has the odd "epiphany" but it's all forgotten once she gets a chapped ass about something else. It's always "I'm sorry...but it's [insert here]'s fault really."

It's the constant use of the word "integrity" that bugs me the most and the attempted baby aborting, murder etc wouldn't be nearly so hateful if she didn't see herself as being such a bastion of moral decency.

Still love me some Susan Flannery though. ;)

• Members

Someone who agrees with me about Carly.I just feel that A.J. and Tony were destroyed for her and the fact that she was spouting about fathers rights to Liz the other day about Jason and Jake. Where was this concern of hers when A.J. wanted to be a father.

• Members

LOL! :lol: I'd list more on Guiding Light. but David Kreizman is so notorious for changing the personality of so many characters these days. Like, Sandy Foster went from something stupid to being a psycho and now Cassie is becoming that way I guess. Blake went from being who she was in the early days to a jealous woman because no one paid attention to her during Ross's death. Beth has went from being a heroine to a nasty c word. Alan is a Passions cartoon villian living in Gargamel's house on the Smurfs. Even Marina has turned into a c word because Aunt Harley has feelings for her main squeeze Cyrus and even Harley is a C word herself. And Dinah went from being a bitch to a "Kramer" on Seinfeld. Getting a headache now..must..click...add reply....

• Members

LOL I think it is because they have three core families (Martins, Laverys, Santos) that have holier than thou members of the clan. I do not necessarily consider anyone in the Martins to be holier than thou but the Laverys (Ryan/Jonathan/Erin) and Santos (Isabella/Hector/Anita/Rosa) are up there on a pedestal. Some may also consider the other Santos (Mateo/Maria/Julia) that way but I love all three of them so I do not ;)

And don't you know that those Laverys and certain members of the Santos clan can do anything? Why they are such perfect people :lol:

• Members

Don't forget Ava... she went from being Miss Goody Two Shoes who didn't have a vindictive bone in her body to being a total C word who doesn't even attempt to hide her C wordiness. Whew.

Archived