B&B release some new cast photos

• Members

Too many to upload so I'll just post the link to the slideshow here:

http://www.cbs.com/daytime/bb/slideshow/20...photo/index.php

They seem to have done half in a studio and half on location on the grounds of some Hollywood mansion. The location shots are actually pretty spectacular.

I can't help but single out some of them, though:

101_02.jpg

101_03.jpg

101_04.jpg

101_05.jpg

Bwahaha at the action shot!

101_17.jpg

101_18.jpg

101_22.jpg

101_26.jpg

101_32.jpg

101_39.jpg

101_40.jpg

101_44.jpg

101_46.jpg

101_47.jpg

Eileen Davidson only got one. And so did Ashley Jones! :( But Drew Tyler Bell got three. I'm thinking another teen SL is in the works for this summer. <_<

Interestingly, Brooke & Ridge were the only ones to get couple shots. No Brooke & Nick, no Taylor & Nick. Everybody else had individual photos.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice and GORGEOUS! Seems they used a Writer’s strike-day for a trip to Brad Bell’s house (could be at least) to do some cast photos. LOL!

I still don’t get why they aren’t on B&B press site yet. Unfortunately I don’t have access to that section at CBS where there are probably more pics.

• Members

Sheilaforever, CBS Daytime sent me this as part of their Daytime newsletter. I'm sorry the link didn't work for you because there are about 50 slideshow pics of the cast. I wondered whether it was William J. Bell's home, too. Som eof the old motors and gardens used in the shots are spectacular.

And looking at this lot just makes me realize what a gorgeous, talented and criminally WASTED cast B&B has. I don't know who is responsible for it, whether it's Brad Bell or Kay Alden -- I don't want to get into that fight, LOL! -- but this one-story per week policy is hurting the show. I mean, Bridget! Ashley! Thorne! Felicia! What I would give for some frontburner love for those guys. Every time Lesli Kay is in a scene with Susan Flannery or John McCook, I sit up and take notice.

Plus, Ashley & Storm? Or Fifi & Storm? B)

P.S.: I didn't realize KKL had a tatoo on her ankle. Bad-ass!

• Members

Everyone looks great in the pictures except MacKenzie Mauzy (Phoebe). I don't know what they did to her in hair and make-up, but it was a mistake.

I hope that Drew Tyler Bell's couple of pictures means that Thomas is coming back this summer full time. They really do need to start branching off to the next generation. Nothing against the vets, but I'm sick of the Nick/Brooke/Ridge/Taylor merry-go-round.

• Members

Next year's ACADEMY AWARD WINNER for Best Original Screenplay is... :;):

.*drumrolls*.

101_27.jpg

EDIT: It's definitely the senior Bell estate, DaytimeFan is correct. That John McCook shot is the front door of Lee's/Stephanie's mansion...

101_49.jpg

People not included in the location shooting and hence only with studio shots: Hunter Tylo (they could even be from a later date since she was on hiatus after her son's death...), Ashley Jones, EIleen Davidson, Winsor Harmon, Daniel McVicar and Lesley-Anne Down.

• Members

I think they are the most stunning shots the show has ever done. The location shots in particular represent everything the show should be about -- Hollywood glamour, sunshine, swimming pools...just total camp, glitz and surprisingly for a Bell show photoshoot half naked bodies.

William DeVry looks gorgeous in his shot, really smouldering. And I love the Jennifer Gareis shots.

Archived