DAYS: SOD Cover and Articles...

KLN

• Members

oh I love reading Corday interviews.he is so stupid and have no Idea what the audience really want.someone at the connotator said this and it sums it all perfectly:

keeping Jack and Jennifer together does not really limit the story telling options...lack of good writers is the only thing that 'limits the story telling ability of the show

:rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This SOD Days obsession is ridiculous. Can you imagine if TV Guide or Entertainment Weekly put the same show in the cover every other week (or in some cases every week)? They would be considered a bias joke. I'm through with SOD as well.

When I think about young actors on other soaps (such as Jesse Soffer and Jen Landon from ATWT) who deserve the cover more (and can act circles around these four) it really sucks.

Matt Ashford should go to another show and try to get a long-term role there.

• Members

I think it's funny that his Jack/Jen comment comes in the same article where he says that "obviously" viewers want to see Sami with Lucas. I mean, if it's limiting in one case, Ken, wouldn't it be equally limiting in another? That's not to say I want more bullshit with Sami and Lucas (even though the way they've written Lucas makes me care less about that couple). But a little consistency would be nice.

And I was really hoping Jen and/or Abby would be nonchalant about Jack's death this time. He ALWAYS comes back. If other Salemites are suddenly smart enough to run businesses, Jen and/or Abby should be smart enough to figure that out and act accordingly.

• Members

Philip should have been Claire's father, that would have been the shocker. But if you ask me, Shawn is not a Brady by blood but a Kiriakis, so I don't think that a simple blood test should determine paternity of this child.

A DNA test should be the final test to definitely say who the child belongs to. I don't want this paternity to come out too soon, because I want Shawn to be hopelessly in love with Mimi and about to get married before announcing he has a child. Then, he will be torn on what to do.

Corday didn't say this time that Shelle were still the "rooting" couple. Shimi is very popular and I believe the writers are very taken with Shimi as well.

• Members

IA about Phillip. And that's a good point about Shawn's blood.

Is this Martha Madison's first cover? I can't remember seeing her on another one, but it seems like she should've had one by now given how many Days covers there are.

Archived