January 28 - February 1, 2008

Toups

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Info gathered from the ABC Press Release...

18-49

1.(1) Y&R 2.0 (+.2)/1.29 million (+100,000)

2.(1) GH 1.6 (-.2)/1.07 million (-90,000)

3.(3) OLTL 1.5 (+.1)/967,000 (+13,000)

4.(3) DOOL 1.4 (SAME) /953,000 (+33,000)

4.(3) AMC 1.4 (SAME)/935,000 (+23,000)

Total Viewers

No. 1 CBS 4.14 million (-60,000)

No. 2 ABC 3.09 million (-100,000)

No. 3 NBC 2.86 million (-50,000)

GH had 3.1 million viewers according to the press release.

• Members

Just read the good news about Patsy Pease and now I see that B&B finally went to 3.0...so glad I decided to check the board!!! Y&R has been entertaining lately, IMHO, so I am happy to see that they are doing well again. I think Latham's influence is quickly fading from the show. There certainly is a different vibe or feel to Y&R that is more enjoyable to watch.

I am a little sad that the return of Jessie and Angie hasn't really helped AMC but I am not completely surprised. They wasted their time promoting the return of the "real" Greenlee instead of pushing two characters who are so important to the show's history. Of course, maybe some fans don't like that Jessie is being brought back from the dead and are upset about the return. And the writing hasn't improved so that doesnt help! :lol: I don't think firing B&E will be enough to fix AMC. Carruthers has got to go and Frons needs to let the new people do their jobs and bring AMC back to it's roots. Sadly, I don't see that happening.

• Members

I am still not on Y&R's bandwagon. The show is still blah to me. I dont get the ratings and viewer increases. Sarah Brown's return did nothing for GH. Of course her return wasnt promoted as heavily as the Real Greenlee. :lol: It looks like B&B and ATWT are gaining more older viewers instead of the 18-49 demos. They are down from last week. They must be gaining in the 50+ viewers.

• Members

Major kudos to Y&R and B&B. See what good writing and consistency can get you! Y&R has been like it's old self since that plot driven bitch departed! And when Y&R gains so does B&B, they're attached at the hip in terms of ratings. I am just loving Y&R now, all of those *horrid* plots got wrapped up within 2 weeks and the show has rebounded beautifully. B&B has been it's fun, campy self, thank you Brad & Co. The Bell soaps (hopefully) are back to where they belong! So CBS and SONY: Don't Fu*k things up and hire anyone associated with LML! Don't change anything! You did that once and look how things worked out!!!!!

The P&G soaps need help. I don't know if they'll get the promotion they need desperately.

DAYS: stunts don't work. The writing sucks. Ed Scott....HELP!

The ABC soaps are a right mess. It's really pathetic.

Archived