ATWT Tuesday February 5

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can handle Paul being a scheming rat....it's hooking him up with a woman he "loves" that makes him duller than dishwater.

I continue to enjoy the interaction between characters. Sure, Luke shouldn't be listening to Meg's relationship advice, and he's too young to give any...but at least he's talking to his aunt who actually lives in the same house. The weird separation they've had amongst the Snyders (all of whom presumably LIVE TOGETHER) has just been strange.

LOL....I KNEW Sam was pulling stuff behind Carly's back. No doubt the "trouble" with the boiler, her water heater, the other band on New Year's Eve, was ALL done by Sam. (Or at least I can speculate it was, and not look foolish..:) ) It's not a great story by any stretch, but it's been wonderfully acted by everyone in it. Mick Hazen is really coming into his own as an actor.

• Members

I think we ALL knew something was up with that ventriloquist! His pointlessness, for one thing. Carly is the queen of hair styles, that's for sure. I assume she's the reason why Craig colored his graying locks.

Maybe Emily knows a hustler Luke can visit to finally become a man. :lol: Hopefully before Van Hansis becomes ATWT's answer to Gabrielle Carteris on BH 90210. You know, a 40 year old undergraduate! Well, before Luke discusses his sex life with the whole Snyder clan, at least.

Oh, if only Lucinda ripped into Meg the way she should have. Now when she's no longer a pawn in the pissing contest between Craig and Paul, she conveniently returns the company to its rightful owner.

• Members

First, I love your avatar Stenbeck. Please PM me. :) Now on the show. Umm...there were stuff I didnt like but I blocked it out....lol. I loved seeing Lucinda and her being the cliffhanger at the end. It has been a long time since that happened. The show was pretty good. I am so tired of Paul and his Craig obsession. He should just sleep with Craig already. :lol:

And stenbeck you sure have been on Van's/Luke's case lately. :P:lol:

• Members

I really liked todays show. Loved Craig and Paul's banter today....boy I'm really gonna miss Scott Bryce. Paul is so much better when he's not in a scene with Meg. Was loving him today and then he goes to the Snyders and it's like here we go again!! But he's great on his own.

Poor Parker. All he had to do was go straight to Carly about Sam cancelling the band and he would've probably had him. She could've called on her own without telling Sam and she would've found out he cancelled the band. But instead he couldn't resist giving Sam the heads up. Looking forward to the end of the week in this storyline. Hopefully it's on the way to some Carly and Jack angst because I am in big withdrawl!!!

And lastly I'm loving Holden and Lily. They really need to find other things for this couple other than breaking them up all the time. They are great together. And Lucinda cliff hanger was awesome.

• Members

Touche...

If only she could have gotten to Dusty. That short-short, gray 'do made him look old.

That reminds me...what a friggin' BITCH. I guess they've started re-habbing Meg's integrity. Lucinda should have bitch-slapped her, then loudly thanked God that Meg had given her back her company before it was run into the ground. :lol:

Archived