Days: Wendsday Jan.23

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm disliking Stephanie more and more. If this storyline was supposed to make us sympathetic towards her after the character destruction of last summer, it isn't working.

I loved Marlena's final scene with John. She's so fierce and determined! No Dimera brain bleaching has a chance against her.

• Members

I was actually happy to see the sorority girls, especially Morgan..She hasn't been on since mid december..And this story wraps up in a few weeks, so it needs to get showcased..It was also nice seeing Bo and Hope on their own, i liked seeing Bo's reaction to Hope asking who her new partner would be....And i love that John and Marlena are in a frontburner storyline, but i wish they could get a day or two break..We've seen them everyday for the past few weeks, i just don't want them to get overexposed...That doesn't help with the balance..

• Members

I thought this show was pretty good. I like the soroity storyline, and I really feel for Chelsea who is trying to the right thing for once. It's providing some fantastic character driven drama with loads of internal conflict.

I love seeing Marlena so fierce. Yay cute Bo and Hope scenes today. It was great seeing Julie Pinson today. Ugh, DAYS is making a mistake by letting the actress go.

• Administrator

It was nice to see Morgan again. I've missed her. :wub::D Also, the black sorority sister (sorry, I forget her name) is pretty good looking. LOL Wonder why I never noticed before. I thought the sorority sisters were going to tell the truth, so I was disappointed when Stephanie showed up and made them changed their minds. <_<

It was also nice to see Detective RKK. Again, I don't know his name. Plus he reminds me of RKK's Bo, so that's what I'm going to call him from now on. :lol:

Ever since Marnie Saitta started, the actors/actresses playing minor roles have been pretty good. Kudos to Marnie!

• Members

Oh my gosh Toups! I know something you don't!Detective RKK (and he does look like him) is Detective Dom Sullivan (unless they changed his first name too) played by Jeff Parise. I like him too. I like the fact that they are using another detective on a consistent basis.

Liked seeing Morgan today, but am afraid where they will be taking her character, if they use her much at all.

Archived