SHOULD NBC BE PUNISHED IF THEY CANCEL DAYS

• Members

Since it appears that NBC could care less if DAYS is canceled , I would urge all DAYS fans to write NBC and let them know if they do destroy DAYS and cancel the show, we as DAYS fans will boycott all future NBC primetime shows. NBC is so crappy right now, there is absolutely nothing on it I want to watch. Yes I know 2.7 to 3 Million people is not a lot- but if a big chunk of viewers tuned out NBC completely- that would hurt NBC if even 1 million viewers quit watching. When a lot of their shows only now get 7 million viewers in primetime, a 1 million drop would hurt. NBC would probably think viewers would not really do that- but I know I would. What do you think?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder what would happen to all the Days stuff at Burbank if they were cancelled i wonder if they would sell anything i would buy some stuff for sure! Ive toured it and they have two entire warehouses full of days props and sets cause you never know when they have to re create a flashback or someone returns

• Members

Despite having a lot of shows I love (like Friday Night Lights and Chuck), NBC is the last place network of the Big 4. They probably think they can't go any lower than they are now.

Could Sony sell DAYS to NBC? That would instantly make the show more profitable for them. It's all about the bottom line.

• Members

Honestly, I don't watch much of NBC besides DAYS. Maybe `My Name Is Earl' or one of those game shows they have, but that's just about it. And I don't know exactly how well the `Today' show is doing considering that they went to yet ANOTHER hour, but the network sucks. So, I'd have no problem writing NBC giving them a piece of my mind that's for sure..

• Members

a lot of that stuff is now gone and a lot of those sets were scrapepd recently to cut back and save money.

as for what they would do with it all - they would reuse prob about 90% of the props for other shows and other sets. things they couldnt they would prob sell to local stores like they awlays do. one time i bought a [!@#$%^&*] that Austin Peck wore at Out of The Closet for 65 bucks. soo worth it. lol.

Archived