Marlena Delacroix's latest column

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She basically hits everything spot on. I love her.

However, despite ABC's questionable PR moves concerning this whole affair, I am still in my own head counting down the days until Becky comes back. Marlena is right though she ain't no Susan Lucci.

• Members

This made me really laugh:

Budig? A peppy performer and I’m sure a nice girl, too, but hey folks, far from the top tier of all-time soap opera performers. In all my decades of watching soaps, I’d rank her somewhere around 235 out of about 4,000 actors and actresses I’ve seen

• Members

I thought Sabine was terrible, but this is pretty insulting. Instead of the Real!Greenlee campaign, why not promote all three big returns? Debbi Morgan is more well known and could get some lasped viewers who see a promo during primetime. I bet when they head to The View it'll be Debbi and Darnell getting all the attention.

• Members

The disasterous PR campaign has basically shifted the focus onto Rebecca Budig being touted as the second coming and taking away from the cold hard fact that Sabine was one of the worst mis casts in soap history.

I mean.... this should have been great news and the PR blunder has basically divided fans. Smart move Frons, very smart move.

Archived