2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Administrator

So I'm updating the profiles database, and I noticed something......how in the world did Anna Cascio get on the 2008 Emmy list when she was first credited on December 11, 2007? I thought you had to be with the show for at least 33% of the episodes in the eligibility time period?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you suspect it is from the same show as the other six?

And if yes, we have two plausible candidates.

One of them--more major than the other--has been the show's spokesperson in recent weeks AND was described by Thom Racina as doing a "coordinating thing" and "adding extra emotion" to the outlines.

So, concretely, do you think it will be James Stanley (not semi-major, IMO), Scott Hamner (semi-major for sure), or someone from another show?

• Members

Uhhh.... because nobody really checks those things out at the Academy, and FV/RC wanted to hook a friend up? :-)

Seriously, I have no idea. But I believe the number is 19% of the episodes. Which ATC still wouldn't have had enough of.

• Members

Obviously, I cannot speak for Sylph, but if the seventh fire is coming from Y&R, then I think it'll be James Stanley. IMO, he is more of a FOL's than even Scott Hamner, who has written for soaps in the past (namely, ATWT) for HW's other than LML.

Paul Rauch, a consultant for Y&R? Oh Lord. I don't know what to say or think about that, lol.

• Members

This is pure Aristophanes! (Specifically, The Birds. B) ) A farce! Even worse than when LML was driving the changes behind the scenes!

Can't they just once hire the right person?

Why isn't Shaughnessy producing?

Archived