"Piece Of Me" PREMIERE!!!!

Ryan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm, I like the dancing in the bathroom. Pretty hot!

Other than that, meh. If Britney has such an issue with the media focusing on her, why does she keep making albums and keeping herself in the public eye? Some part of her must absolutely LOVE it.

• Members

I agree to a certaint extent. She should be able to deal and acknowledge the fact that people are going to be intrusive and interested in her life however nothing excuses the fact that there are atleast 50 people following her daily be it when she is going threw a drive threw, going tanning or just shopping. There are entire throngs and mini armies stalking just to get a shot of her walking the street. Hell helicopters even go over her house several times a day just to get shots of her cleaning her patio and there are several cars stationed outside her house just to get pictures of her driving.

I think this is relatively a good video. It's not her best. But it is good. I think it's on the same level as "Lucky" more or less a B- video. Better then the F that was Gimme More.

She looks so much like Jessica Simpson in this video... Is that Cane from Y&R?!!!!

Love the hair extentions and that dance breakdown was cute. Love the twirls and spins! awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I absoluetly love this song, but I would have to agree with the others that she does love exposure at times, so maybe there are times when she's so fed up with it that all she wants is some privacy, but there are other times when she wants all of the public attention. :huh:

Archived