DAYS: SOD Casting News

Evan

• Members

You really need to start watching Days or need a new set of glasses

We don't pretend he is some romantic lead but Lucas fans pretend the chipmunk is.

EJ did not use Sami that was not shown on screen and yes a very sudden 180 was done on EJ as soon as Hogan came on trying to shove Lami down fans throats (note to ratings)

Yes Lami is awful!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes:

My glasses work quite well, and I watch DAYS regularly. Maybe you should take off your fangirl blinders and start accepting the truth.

Oh, ok. So fans of Lucas (aka the chipmunk) pretend he's a romantic lead. And fans of EJ (aka the sadistic rapist jackass) don't? Lol ok. I've got a bridge to sell ya. I've never considered Lucas to be a romantic lead. Quite frankly, I think he's annoying, but that's a different story.

Lol at the ratings note. There are days when the ratings are higher when EJ/Sami aren't on. But I guess that's just spin right?

Yes, EJass is awful!

• Members

We can go back and forth all day if thats what you want?

I think you do need those new glasses cause you clearly are loosing it. Keep defending two time murderer cause nothing is worse then murder and your guy has done it twice and sent his so called lover of his life to death row knowing he did the crime. That is no man!

No spin here we just state Facts! Now you keep on spindull on.

Yes, Lumi is awful!

• Members

Would I care if Lucas was written off the show? No. Do I think the ratings would decline if he left? No? Do I think that EJ and Sami should be together? No :) At one point, I was for an EJ and Sami story, IF was played as the anti romance, with Sami having to face her own demons as she struggles with having feelings for a man as awful as EJ. THAT would be interesting to me. But as of now, the over exposure of Sami (Sorry, Ally Sweeney, I really do love you), has caused me to want EJ to go in a new direction and a new story. Im so tired of this whole story now!

• Members

Are you [!@#$%^&*] kidding me?

Seriously?

Its called opinion. Ever hear of it?

Its called fan. You know, of the SHOW. Not just of some overrated "uber" couple.

If you were truly one, you'd realize that the sun, moon and stars do not exist just for two incredibly generic pairings that painfully try to be the Roman/Marlenas and Bo/Hope's of years past. They exist so they can shine on the whole damn show and all the people in it.

If you want to act like a bratty teenager on My Super Sweet 16, go ahead and do it. I hear Sweet Valley High has a message board somewhere.

Oh, and Ryan. Come to Daddy. Its time for your 5:00 feeding.

Archived