DAYS: SOD Casting News

Evan

• Members

LMAO Adrianna, don't you get tired of singing that tired old tune?

I love that you can't defend EJerk on his own merit's, you have to bring up other stuff from other shows instead :lol:

So amusing :lol:

Supposedly raped? LMAO, even your precious James called it rape, spin it how you want, but the actors know their characters better than ANYONE, if they say it's rape, it's rape.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am glad I amuse you...I wish I could say the same from you.

Get tired of speaking the truth? No! Get tired of getting under your skin and making a slap against your baby killer Diva lover? No! Besides, we really all know why you come into these threads you don't foul anyone.

We don't spin that would be the spindull/zendull fans!

• Members

Lol can I say I LOVE YOU!?

EJami is the hotness...the chipmunk can die for all I care.

Sorry but that wasn't rape. You wanna know why the actors and actresses are saying its rape? So the whole stupid debate/controversy will just DIE ALREADY. I'm sure they all realize that the execution of that scene/storyline was HORRIBLE and because it caused such a huge argument/furor that it would be way easier to just say it was rape and move on.

Sorry but thats not the case nor will it ever be no matter how many times Lucas screams it on the show. Nor how many Lami fans continue to cry out that EJ raped Sami.

It was a business deal. Pure and simple. EJ offered his help in exchange for Sami's body and Sami CHOSE to accept his terms/conditions. I just don't see how you can twist that into rape.

• Members

So thats like Catholics believing every single word that the Pope tells them to believe right?

As in if SAY tomorrow....Hogan just does a 180 and says, "UMM sorry Lumi fans it was NOT rape. It was a tense situation that EJ took advantage of but it was NOT rape" would you accept that?

Sorry but I think anyone who looks at what happened in this situation rationally and the shows REACTION to it clearly they just wanted to shove the whole thing under the rug and make things nice and simple by saying it was "rape". When it was anything but rape.

Sorry but what you just described there by the actors and writers is DAMAGE CONTROL and it did not work. I'm 100% sure that its NOT only EJami fans of Days who don't believe this nonsense about "EJ raped Sami"

• Members

No surprise that the usual rape apologist trolls have hijacked this thread but returning to the topic...

Statement from Bryan's manager:

Despite the rumors and cover of SOD, Bryan's contract has officially been picked up so he's staying in Salem.

• Members

I thought the whole rumor was bogus from the start.

BTW, I am also one of the trolls you're referring too. I always appreciate being reduced to a handy, stereotyped label. It's so kind of you to clarify for me what type of person that I am because I like a fictional character on a soap opera.

Seems that discussion EJ/Sami on this board has become as much of a no-no as discussion of religion or politics at the dinner table. Everyone takes it way too personally.

Archived