All: Characters you will root for-no matter what????

• Members

General Hospital

1) Elizabeth Webber

2) Jason Morgan

As The World Turns

1) Simon Frasier

2) Meg Snyder

3) Gwen Munson

4) Aaron Snyder

5) Paul Ryan

ATWT almost made me hate/despise Paul with the whole Johnny situation...God I was so disgusted throughout that storyline...it just broke my heart to see her suffer like that. Thank God he apologized in the end.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My sentiments exactly. In my embittered, soapy mind, if I ever root for Carly over Robin or Jason over Lucky or Lulu over Maxie, then that's letting Guza win, which is something I refuse to do. I'll root for certain characters even when showrunners are trying to throw them under the bus just to spite them.

• Members

I dont think there is any character I will root for no matter what. There have been times when I thought I would but it all depends on the writing and situation. I once thought Id always root for AMC's Kendall, Aidan and Babe as well as GH's Liz a few years ago, but I grew to hate (or rather highly dislike) all 4 at some point during hte past 2 years. Currently GH's Sam and Lucky seem to be my characters that I will root for no matter what, but that could change on a dime.

• Members

AMC

Erica Kane

GH

Bobbie Spencer

OLTL

Dorian Lord

B&B

Sally Spectra (she always lost and I never stopped hoping she'd come out on top, with her send off in St. Tropez it seems that she finally did)

Stephanie Forrester

Brooke Logan

Y&R

Jill Abbott

Katherine Chancellor

Diane Jenkins

DAYS

Maggie Horton

I root for divas. Sue me.

Archived