GH: TV Guide Canada Suds Report

• Members

Laura Wright’s worst nightmare

Emmy winner Sarah Brown does the soap business a favour by returning to the show that put her on the star map. However, according to GH’s PR Mitch Messinger, “she’s not back as Carly, and that’s all I can say!” There are rumours that Brown is coming back as a SORAS’d Serena Baldwin or a new character. Discuss that; I’m still processing this risky casting decision. In other comeback news, Soap Opera Digest suggests GH is thinking of bringing back Lynn Herring (ex-Lucy). I’d pay money to see that happen.

Nooooo Lynn stay far far away from the hotmess that is GH.......

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lynn needs to stay away from GH only because i HATE Lucy with a passion.

So im glad SB isnt back as Carly. LW is perfect in the role and whsat it is today.

SB as Serena? FAIL on that one if its true GH.

we all know shes gonna be related to Johnny so they connect her with sonny.

• Members

Wow, that's completely different than the response we got from Mitch.

Mitch (with permission from his boss David) said that Sarah was returning yes, but couldn't say whether or not she was returning as Carly or a new character.

• Members

It would be nice to see Lynn Herring back as Lucy Coe. I bet GH would pair her with Scott once again. I definitely don't want Sarah Brown as Serena. It would be over-SORAS'ing IMHO. I' d like to see Carly Schroeder back as Serena. I'm glad Nadine, Claire Coffee, isn't Serena. I can't stand Nadine/Coffee and wish GH never brought her on, or at least killed HER off instead of Emily and Georgie (soon).

Archived