Y&R Spoilers: What's to Come in 2008

• Members

Not going to type word for one on this but this is what is to come for the new year on Y&R:

Victor and Nikki: Is it Really Over?

Although they are on the serious outs when it comes to their marriage, don't count them out....These two are still deeply in love with each other. While David still sniffing around Nikki, don't count Victor out when it comes to possibly wanting to reunite with his spouse. Victor may not be so willing to let Nikki go to another man. Could these two find themselves on better terms come that new year?

Phyllis and Nick: Who does her heart really lie?

Phyllis will let her guilty conscious get the better of her as she tries to stand by Jack during his time of need. Nick will not be at all pleased with her sudden need to lend support to the manipulative Abbott. There are a lot of unexpected things to come to light and the outcome will not only affect Jack, Phyllis and Nick, as other characters could come into play. Alot of relationships will be affected by what's to come their way this time around.

Whos' Baby Is It?

Brad and JT will continue their power struggle over Victoria's baby: both hoping to be the father. Each of them deeply love the baby and have each invisioned the baby as theirs. As the baby struggles to survive, Brad and JT will soon find themselves on an emotional rollercoaster. Once the paternity is revealed, it is going to be very hard for either man to learn that he is not the father.

Lily and Cane

As Lily and Cane continue to draw closer to one another; both will soon realize that attacks against their relationship will come from all directions....There are several people who do not want this relationship to happen. Their age difference and the fact that they haven't healed from their previous relationships also play a factor. One of the main people who want the relationship to sink before it even begins is Amber. Lily and Cane might want to watch out as Amber concocts a series of malicious schemes to ensure that Lily does not end up with the hot Aussie.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

QUOTE (Chris B @ Dec 7 2007, 03:36 PM)
Venus, thanks for posting these spoilers! I don't see anything even remotely interesting, so I'll continue not watching. :)

You sooo funny, boo....I haven't watched in quite sometime.....so it's no skin off my nose in terms of who falls into bed with who? Who's blackmailing or setting up someone, or who's the baby's daddy:D

• Members

What the SID spoilers actually said was that David would be "a major force" in Nikki's life, while something thwarts V/N when they get close. Even if Nikki wasn't with David, I'd want to see her with anyone BUT Victor, who's been nothing but a controlling, emotionally-abusive jerk for months now, LONG before David entered the picture!

• Members

I like Amber and find the character amusing but the b*tch needs to BACK UP. I want my Cane and Lily and it better happen...

I'm so loving the awesomeness thats Phick! I really hope that Y&R doesn't screw that up....

Jack can disappear for all I care...

Whos The Daddy? I don't care...

Will Victor & Nikki make up for the 1 BILLIONTH time? Again I don't care...

• Members

I really hope it is, and I really hope Nikki is the one who ends it, too. It would serve her right, after all, to lose her marriage, along with everything else, over a drip like Mr. Chow.

Have you ever read a more vague spoiler in your life?

Is it just me, or does this make it all sound as if Brad and JT are...involved?

And I'll bet it'll really suck when they learn neither of them is the father. (Let's just say, Ashley Abbott isn't the only one who knows a thing or two about keeping sperm on hand in your freezer.)

Once again, a soap has concocted a love triangle w/ no rooting interest whatsoever. Seriously, who, besides LML, is chomping at the bit to see Lily and Cane together and happy? And does anyone really care, at this point, what Amber does at all? Frankly, I'd much rather re-explore Devon's near-incestuous fixation on Lily than travel down this road.

Archived